With the gradual easing of travel and movement restrictions, our hotel is only allowed to accept bookings of the following upon presentation of PCR proof of test per DOT Administrative Order No. 2020-002-C:
- Guests with existing bookings (as of May 1, 2020 outside Luzon)
- Foreign Guests transiting through or staying short-term
- Long Staying Guests
- Distressed OFWs
- Repatriated OFWs in compliance with approved quarantine protocols
- Non-OFWs required to undergo facility-based quarantine
- Locally Stranded Individuals
- Government employees and workers of its agencies, especially front-liners and other critical services workers
- Health care workers and employees of establishments allowed to operate during the GCQ and located within the same zone
Guests who are unable to present the required documents will not be allowed to check-in. If all requirements are met, they will also have to sign an Attestation Letter upon check-in.
Leisure bookings are still not allowed at this time.
Straight Up and the pool remain closed. However, our restaurant Misto is open where dine-in, take-out, pick-up and orders for in-room dining are accepted.
We assure you that the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues remain our priority and prevention measures continue to be enforced.
Wishing you the best of health, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Delight in Comfort
Enjoy a new class of comfort, convenience, and service that’s uniquely Seda, right in the City of Smiles—Bacolod City.
Seda Capitol Central ushers in a new chapter in the Provincial Capitol’s history with facilities that cater to the modern lifestyle. Located in Bacolod City’s commercial and business district, the newly-opened* Seda hotel offers discerning travelers a combination of contemporary business and leisure amenities, technological conveniences and a unique brand of service and efficiency.