Our restaurant, Misto, Meeting and Function rooms are available for guests to reserve, subject to government directives on mass gatherings, social distancing and other related operational concerns.
Straight Up roof deck bar, the pool and gym are temporarily closed in compliance with government guidelines.
Under the Department of Tourism’s Administrative Order 2020-002-B, the hotel can accept the following guests during the General Community Quarantine pursuant to the IATF Omnibus Guidelines; provided, that their place of work is located in a GCQ zone, which may or may not be in the same area:
• Guests who had existing bookings or reservations as of May 1, 2020
• Foreign guests who are transiting through, or are others temporarily staying in the Philippines
• Long staying guests
• Distressed OFWs
• Repatriated OFWs
• Other returning overseas Filipinos (ROF)
• Locally stranded individuals (LSI)
• Employees of agencies and instrumentalities of the Government, including GOCCs and LGUs, especially
health and emergency frontline, border control, and other critical services workers;
• Health care workers and other employees from establishments that are allowed to operate
Our bedrooms can only accommodate a maximum occupancy of two (2) guests per room.
You are welcome to make a reservation through email@example.com.
Rooms – In view of the situation and to allow you greater flexibility in making travel plans, we are waiving the cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival for bookings beginning March up to December 30, 2020.
Meetings and Events – You have the flexibility of moving the date of your event, subject to function room availability. Please contact our Events team to discuss adjustments in the schedule and other details, with consideration to government directives on mass gatherings, social distancing and other related operational concerns.
Please call (6334) 703 8888/ 488 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you book(ed) through an online travel agent (Booking.com, Agoda, etc), you will have to cancel through their site and follow their own terms and conditions.
Please call (6334) 703 8888/ 488 7100 or email email@example.com for assistance
If you book(ed) through an online travel agent (Booking.com, Agoda, etc.), you will have to refer to their own cancellation policy.
SAFETY & PREVENTION MEASURES
We are strictly enforcing general and preemptive prevention measures to help protect the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. These include, but are not limited to the following:
Entrance and Lobby
• Identity verification and exclusive entry to the hotel of registered guests only (non- registered guests or visitors are not permitted in)
• Shoe disinfection mat
• Daily mandatory temperature checks for guests prior to entry
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers at the main entrance and outside the elevators
• Comprehensive environmental sanitation and hourly disinfection of high-risk surfaces and touchpoints using hospital-grade products
• Protective transparent divider at the counter between the guest and staff
• Travel history checklist required to be filled up by all guests prior to check-in
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers
• Markers for social distancing as they wait their turn for assistance
• Markers for social distancing, passengers limited to four persons
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers with signage requiring guests to use the product prior to entering the lift
• Tissue for use in pressing the guest floor button and waste bin for disposing
• Closed for dine-in
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers at the restaurant entrance
• Staff wear a face mask and gloves
• Stringent adherence by staff to food hygiene practices
• Individually-packed meals for pick-up by guests and consumption in their respective rooms
• Social distancing markers as guests wait their turn to pick up their meal bag
• Room occupants are limited to two, with space between two beds following government guidelines
• Mini-bar items are not available
• Orders for In-Room Dining are packed individually in the restaurant and picked up by guests for consumption in their respective rooms
• Cleaning of guestroom follows a pre-set schedule (not daily)
• Staff servicing the room (i.e. for cleaning, equipment/facilities check upon guest’s request), may only do so in the absence of the occupant
• Use of personal protective equipment by any staff with tasks on the floor
• Daily mandatory temperature checks prior to entry
• Use of face mask/protective shield and gloves by front-liners
• Social distancing in their workstations
• Frequent training about Covid-19 and updates with health professionals as facilitator
• Signages in back-of-the-house areas and constant reminders about preventive measures
SEDA EDGE GUEST LOYALTY PROGRAM
Yes, we have extended the validity of all e-vouchers that expired from March 1 onwards, to December 30, 2020.
Yes, in consideration of the circumstances, all members whose status was supposed to become Inactive will enjoy an extension of the expiration date. You now have until December 31, 2020 to book and keep your membership active.
Yes, you may keep enjoying the perks of Premier membership up to December 31, 2020. While this should require an annual minimum accumulated stay of 15 room nights for the level to be retained, the automatic revert to Classic for not meeting this requisite will not be applied this year.
SERVING THE COMMUNITY
Seda Hotels has always recognized the importance of corporate social responsibility. It gave its full support to Ayala Land’s Pay It Forward fund-raising campaign which provided supplies and equipment to Covid 19 referral hospitals, as well as daily essentials to families affected by the quarantine; and through other cooperative efforts and individual hotel donations, contributed in kind to various front-liners, including health care workers and law enforcers.
Our people are our greatest asset and we have ensured that they are taken care of throughout this trying time. We are also fortunate to be under the umbrella of Ayala Corporation, whose unparalleled leadership, generosity and concern for its employees have inspired us to continually step up to the challenge and do our best at fulfilling our responsibility to those who work with us under any circumstances.