Are the hotels open?
Yes, except for Seda Lio in Palawan which are affected by local legislation and market requirements and as a result, had to temporarily stop operations.
The rest of our hotels remain open to serve guests who need accommodations under the guidelines provided by the Department of Tourism (DOT).
What facilities and services are open/available at Seda Capitol Central?
In compliance with government directives, facilities and services have been reduced with the closure of Straight Up roof deck bar, pool and gym.
Our restaurant, Misto, Meeting and Function rooms are available for guests to reserve and are subject to government directives on mass gatherings, social distancing and other related operational concerns.
Are you accepting new bookings?
Under the Department of Tourism’s Administrative Order 2020-002-B, the hotel can accept the following guests during the GCQ pursuant to the IATF Omnibus Guidelines; provided, that their place of work is located in a GCQ zone, which may or may not be in the same area:
• Guests who had existing bookings or reservations as of May 1, 2020
• Foreign guests who are transiting through, or are others temporarily staying in the Philippines
• Long staying guests
• Distressed OFWs
• Repatriated OFWs
• Other returning overseas Filipinos (ROF)
• Locally stranded individuals (LSI)
• Employees of agencies and instrumentalities of the Government, including GOCCs and LGUs, especially
health and emergency frontline, border control, and other critical services workers;
• Health care workers and other employees from establishments that are allowed to operate
Our bedrooms can only accommodate a maximum occupancy of two (2) guests per room.
You are welcome to make a reservation through www.capitolcentral.sedahotels.com.
What is your cancellation policy?
Rooms – In view of the situation and to allow you greater flexibility in making travel plans, we are waiving the cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival for bookings beginning March up to December 30, 2020.
Meetings and Events – You have the flexibility of moving the date of your event, subject to function room availability. Please contact our Events team to discuss adjustments in the schedule and other details, with consideration to government directives on mass gatherings, social distancing and other related operational concerns.
How do I cancel a reservation?
Please call (6334) 703 8888/ 488 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you book(ed) through an online travel agent (Booking.com, Agoda, etc), you will have to cancel through their site and follow their own terms and conditions.
Can I get a refund for a cancelled reservation?
Please call (6334) 703 8888/ 488 7100 or email email@example.com for assistance
If you book(ed) through an online travel agent (Booking.com, Agoda, etc.), you will have to refer to their own cancellation policy.
SAFETY & PREVENTION MEASURES
What prevention measures are being implemented at Seda Capitol Central?
We are strictly enforcing general and preemptive prevention measures to help protect the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. These include, but are not limited to the following:
Entrance and Lobby
• Footwear and luggage disinfection
• Daily mandatory temperature checks for guests upon entry, and for those checked-in. Based on a Master List of registered in-house guests who missed the thermal scan will be visited by hotel staff in their guestroom and will have their temperatures checked.
• Ultraviolet air sterilization in the lobby
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers at the main entrance and outside the elevators
• Comprehensive environmental sanitation and hourly disinfection of high-risk surfaces and touchpoints using hospital-grade products
• Markers for social distancing, passengers limited to four persons
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers with signage requiring guests to use the product prior to entering the lift
• Tissue for use in pressing the guest floor button and waste bin for disposing
• Open for Dine-In
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers at the restaurant entrance
• Staff wear a face mask and gloves
• Stringent adherence by staff to food hygiene practices
• Tables & chairs adhere to strict physical distancing guidelines
• Room occupants are limited to two, with space between two beds following government guidelines
• Mini-bar items are not available
• Orders for In-Room Dining are packed individually in eco-friendly, single-use containers and utensils
• Cleaning of guestroom follows a pre-set schedule (not daily); Sanitation Kit is provided for the guest’s use
• Staff servicing the room (i.e. for cleaning, equipment/facilities check upon guest’s request), may only do so in the absence of the occupant
• Use of personal protective equipment by any staff with tasks on the floor
• Daily mandatory temperature checks prior to entry
• Use of face mask/protective shield and gloves by front-liners
• Social distancing in their workstations
• Frequent training about Covid-19 and updates with health professionals as facilitator
• Signages in back-of-the-house areas and constant reminders about preventive measures
Guests and employees who register a temperature of 37.5C and other symptoms will not be allowed to enter the hotel and instead, be brought to the hotel clinic for proper medical consultation.
Guest will then be accommodated in a designated Isolation Room for observation. A guest who needs to be quarantined upon the advise of the physician will have to stay within the confines of the room and should not be in contact with other guests and staff. The hotel will inform his office or contact person in case of emergency of the situation. Absolute confidentiality will be maintained.
For meals, Person Under Monitoring can call our Guest Service Center to order. Our staff will deliver the food and left outside the door.
During the quarantine, the guest should monitor himself for any of the symptoms – fever, tiredness, dry cough – and if he experiences any of these, he should inform the Nurse/Doctor who will call the health authorities. (Will they check up on him too?)
If symptoms disappear in a few days, he will have to be examined by a local health official and if cleared, issued a certification before he is allowed to go inside the hotel. (How will he be examined? Will DOH go to the hotel? Or will the guest be brought to the hospital by Europcar?)
If symptoms persist even before the end of the 14-day quarantine period, the hotel will inform the health authorities who will pick him up from the hotel and brought to a Covid-19 referral hospital.
The above are in compliance with hotel and Government protocols for dealing with such cases.
SEDA EDGE GUEST LOYALTY PROGRAM
I have an unused e-voucher which I redeemed using my Seda Edge points but expired during the Community Quarantine. May I ask for an extension?
I had a booking in Seda but had to cancel because of the Community Quarantine. Unfortunately, my membership has expired since. May I ask for some consideration and keep my membership active? I am planning to re-book as soon as the government eases up restrictions.
Yes, in consideration of the circumstances, all members whose status was supposed to become Inactive will enjoy an extension of the expiration date. You now have until September 30, 2021 to book and keep your membership active.